“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.”Confucius
Newman Tuition are passionate about supporting all people (young, old and everything in between) with their well-being. We have an incredible team of well-being and mindfulness coaches who work in schools, corporates and charities doing just that.
Workshops We Run Include:
- Top Tips for Enhancing Your Well-Being
- Building Personal Resilience
- Boosting Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Savouring the Moment
- Understanding Our Minds and the Nature of Thinking
- Identifying Our Strengths and Learning Optimism
- Exploring Mental Health and Mental Health First Aid
- Mindfulness Taster Sessions
- Introducing Mindfulness to Your Family
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the quality of being present and fully engaged with whatever we’re doing at the moment — free from distraction or judgment, and aware of our thoughts and feelings without getting caught up in them.
We train in this moment-to-moment awareness through meditation and other activities, allowing us to build the skill of mindfulness so that we can then apply it to everyday life.
In teaching the mind to be present, we are teaching ourselves to be live more mindfully — in the present, taking a breath, not bound to reactive thoughts and feelings — which is particularly helpful when faced with challenging circumstances or difficult situations.
Mindfulness Courses We Run Include:
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Paws .b (Mindfulness in Schools Project)
- .b (Mindfulness in Schools Project)
- Bespoke Mindfulness Course
Click below to read full testimonials from:
To find out more about how we can help the people in your school or organisation please contact us.